* Alexander, S. S. (1961). Price movements in speculative markets: Trends or random walks. Industrial Management Review (pre-1986), 2(2), 7.
* Alexander, S. S. (1964). Price Movements in Speculative Markets--Trends or Random Walks, Number 2. IMR; Industrial Management Review (pre-1986), 5(2), 25.
* Allen, F., & Karjalainen, R. (1999). Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules. Journal of financial Economics, 51(2), 245-271.
* Allen, F., & Karjalainen, R. (1995). Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules. Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Paper, 20-95.
* Bohan, J. (1981). Relative strength: further positive evidence. The Journal of Portfolio Management, 8(1), 36-39.
* Brock, W., Lakonishok, J., & LeBaron, B. (1992). Simple technical trading rules and the stochastic properties of stock returns. The Journal of Finance, 47(5), 1731-1764.
* Esfahanipour, A., & Mousavi, S. (2011). A genetic programming model to generate risk-adjusted technical trading rules in stock markets. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(7), 8438-8445.
* Fama, E. F., & Blume, M. E. (1966). Filter rules and stock-market trading.The Journal of Business, 39(1), 226-241.
* Gorgulho, A., Neves, R., & Horta, N. (2011). Applying a GA kernel on optimizing technical analysis rules for stock picking and portfolio composition. Expert systems with Applications, 38(11), 14072-14085.
* Lin, X., Yang, Z., & Song, Y. (2011). Intelligent stock trading system based on improved technical analysis and Echo State Network. Expert systems with Applications, 38(9), 11347-11354.
* Malkiel, B. G., & Fama, E. F. (1970). Efficient capital markets: A review of theory and empirical work. The journal of Finance, 25(2), 383-417.
* Mohammadi, Sh. (2004). Technical analysis in Tehran security exchange market. Jurnal of financial research, (17): 97-129. (in persian)
* Murphy, J. J. (1999). Technical analysis of the financial markets: A comprehensive guide to trading methods and applications. Penguin.
* Papadamou, S., & Stephanides, G. (2007). Improving technical trading systems by using a new MATLAB-based genetic algorithm procedure.Mathematical and computer modelling, 46(1), 189-197.
* Park, C. H., & Irwin, S. H. (2004). The profitability of technical analysis: A review.
* Potvin, J. Y., Soriano, P., & Vallée, M. (2004). Generating trading rules on the stock markets with genetic programming. Computers & Operations Research, 31(7), 1033-1047.
* Radeerom, M. (2014). Building a Trade System by Genetic Algorithm and Technical Analysis for Thai Stock Index. In Intelligent Information and Database Systems (pp. 414-423). Springer International Publishing.
* Shiller, R. J. (1987). Investor behavior in the October 1987 stock market crash: Survey evidence.
* Silva, A., Neves, R., & Horta, N. (2015). A hybrid approach to portfolio composition based on fundamental and technical indicators. Expert Systems with Applications, 42(4), 2036-2048.
* Taylor, M. P., & Allen, H. (1992). The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market. Journal of international Money and Finance, 11(3), 304-314.
Wang, F., Philip, L. H., & Cheung, D. W. (2014). Combining technical trading rules using particle swarm optimization. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(6), 3016-3026.