* Kim, S.-K., M. Kim, and Y.-H. Kim, The impacts of PTA formation on small economies’ tax competition for FDI inflows. Economic Modelling, 2012. 29(6): p. 2734-2743.
* Deng, Z., R. Falvey, and A. Blake, Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China. Journal of Policy Modeling, 2012. 34(5): p. 675-690.
* Asano, T., Optimal tax policy and foreign direct investment under ambiguity. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2010. 32(1): p. 185-200.
* Hong, Q. and M. Smart, In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment. European Economic Review, 2010. 54(1): p. 82-95.
* Du, L., A. Harrison, and G. Jefferson, FDI Spillovers and Industrial Policy: The Role of Tariffs and Tax Holidays. World Development, 2014. 64: p. 366-383.
* Azémar, C. and A. Delios, Tax competition and FDI: The special case of developing countries. Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2008. 22(1): p. 85-108.
* Gao, T., Labor quality and the location of foreign direct investment: Evidence from China. China Economic Review, 2005. 16(3): p. 274-292.
* Boghean, C. and M. State, The Relation between Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) and Labour Productivity in the European Union Countries. Procedia Economics and Finance, 2015. 32: p. 278-285.
* Antoci, A., S. Ragni, and P. Russu, Optimal dynamics in a two-sector model with natural resources and foreign direct investments. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2016. 273: p. 290-307.
* Asiedu, E. and D. Lien, Democracy, foreign direct investment and natural resources. Journal of International Economics, 2011. 84(1): p. 99-111.
* Munemo, J., Foreign direct investment and business start-up in developing countries: The role of financial market development. The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, in press.
* Yilmaz, I., et al., Host Country Marketing Culture and Foreign Direct Investment. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. 148: p. 299-306.
* Iloie, R.E., Connections between FDI, Corruption Index and Country Risk Assessments in Central and Eastern Europe. Procedia Economics and Finance, 2015. 32: p. 626-633.
* Gobinda Goswami, G. and S. Haider, Does political risk deter FDI inflow? An analytical approach using panel data and factor analysis. Journal of Economic Studies, 2014. 41(2): p. 233-252.
* Azam, M., M.A. Khan, and N. Iqbal, Impact of political risk and uncertainty on FDI in South Asia. Transition Studies Review, 2012. 19(1): p. 59-77.
* Jinji, N. and Y. Mizoguchi, Rules of origin and technology spillovers from foreign direct investment under international duopoly. Japan and the World Economy, 2016. 40: p. 47-60.
* Liu, K., K. Daly, and M.E. Varua, Analysing China's foreign direct investment in manufacturing from a high–low technology perspective. Emerging Markets Review, 2014. 21: p. 82-95.
* Salim, A., M.R. Razavi, and M. Afshari-Mofrad, Foreign direct investment and technology spillover in Iran: The role of technological Capabilities of subsidiaries. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, in press.
* Sîrbu, R.-M., European Union Strategy and Foreign Direct Investments Impact on Romania's Regional Development. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. 124: p. 442-450.