* H. Markowitz, Portfolio selection, Journal of Finance 7 (1952) 7791.
* S. J. Grossman, J. E. Stiglitz, On the impossibility of informationally efficient markets, The American economic review 70 (3) (1980) 393–408.
* M. G. Yunusoglu, H. Selim, A fuzzy rule based expert system for stock evaluation and portfolio construction: An application to istanbul stock exchange, Expert Systems with Applications 40 (3) (2013) 908–920.
* P. Xidonas, E. Ergazakis, K. Ergazakis, K. Metaxiotis, D. Askounis, G. Mavrotas, J. Psarras.(2009).On the selection of equity securities: An expert systems methodology and an application on the athens stock exchange, Expert Systems with Applications 36, 11966 11980.
* P. Xidonas, G. Mavrotas, C. Zopounidis, J. Psarras, Ipssis(2011).: An integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection, European Journal of Operational Research 210 (2) 398–409.
* R. D. Edwards, J. Magee, W. Bassetti,(2007).Technical analysis of stock trends, CRC Press.
* F. Abdollahzadeh, Investment management and tehran stock exchange (2002).
* Y. Siskos, A. Spyridakos, D. Yannacopoulos, Minora: A multicriteria decisionaiding system for discrete alternatives, Jounal of Information Science and Technology 2 (2) (1993) 136–149.
* A. Adebiyi, C. Ayo, M. O. Adebiyi, S. Otokiti, Stock price prediction using neural network with hybridized market indicators, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences 3 (1) (2012) 1–9.
* A. Fern´andez, S. G´omez, Portfolio selection using neural networks, Computers & Operations Research 34 (4) (2007) 1177–1191.
* P. C. Ko, P. C. Lin, Resource allocation neural network in portfolio selection, Expert Systems with Applications 35 (1) (2008) 330–337.
* S. O. Olatunji, M. S. Al-Ahmadi, M. Elshafei, Y. A. Fallatah, Saudi Arabia stock prices forecasting using artificial neural networks, in: Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies (ICADIWT), 2011 Fourth International Conference on the, IEEE, 2011, pp. 81–86.
* J.-S. Chen, Y.-T. Lin, A partitioned portfolio insurance strategy by a relational genetic algorithm, Expert Systems with Applications 36 (2) (2009) 2727–2734.
* J.-S. Chen, J.-L. Hou, S.-M. Wu, Y.-W. Chang-Chien, Constructing investment strategy portfolios by combination genetic algorithms, Expert Systems with Applications 36 (2) (2009) 3824–3828.
* J. R. Jiao, Y. Zhang, Y. Wang, A heuristic genetic algorithm for productportfolio planning, Computers & Operations Research 34 (6) (2007) 1777–1799.
* Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, A model of portfolio optimization using time adapting genetic network programming, Computers & operations research 37 (10) (2010) 1697–1707.
* J. D. Bermudez, J. V. Segura, E. Vercher, A fuzzy ranking strategy for portfolio selection applied to the spanish stock market, in: Fuzzy Systems Conference, 2007. FUZZ-IEEE 2007., 2007, pp. 1–4.
* A. Bilbao-Terol, B. M. P´er-Gladish, Arenas-Parra, M. V. Rodr´ıguez-Uria, Fuzzy compromise programming for portfolio selection, Applied Mathematics and Computation 173 (2006) 251264.
* M. Fasanghari, G. A. Montazer, Design and implementation of fuzzy expert system for tehran stock exchange portfolio recommendation, Expert Systems with Applications 37 (9) (2010) 6138–6147.
* F. Tiryaki, M. Ahlatcioglu, Fuzzy stock selection using a new fuzzy ranking and weighting algorithm, Applied Mathematics and Computation 170 (2005) 144–157.
* X. Huang, Risk curve and fuzzy portfolio selection, Computers & Mathematicswith Applications 55 (6) (2008) 1102–1112.
* R. Bhattacharyya, S. Kar, D. D. Majumder, Fuzzy mean–variance– skewness portfolio selection models by interval analysis, Computers &Mathematics with Applications 61 (1) (2011) 126–137.
* R. Bhattacharyya, S. A. Hossain, S. Kar, Fuzzy cross-entropy, mean, variance, skewness models for portfolio selection, Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences 26 (1) (2014) 79–87.
* R. Bhattacharyya, M. B. Kar, S. Kar, D. D. Majumder, Mean-entropyskewness fuzzy portfolio selection by credibility theory approach, in: Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence, Springer, 2009, pp. 603–608.
* R. Bhattacharyya, S. Kar, Multi-objective fuzzy optimization for portfolio selection: an embedding theorem approach, Turkish Journal of Fuzzy Systems 2 (1) (2011) 14–35.
* T. H. Hsu, T. H. Yang, Application of fuzzy analytic hierarchy process in the selection of advertising media, Journal of Management and Systems 7 (1) (2000) 19–39.
* T. J. Murry, L. L. Pipino, J. P. Gigch, A pilot study of fuzzy set modification of delphi, Human Systems Management 5 (1) (1985) 76–80.
* A. Ishikawa, M. Amagasa, T. Shiga, G. Tomizawa, R. Tatsuta, H. Mieno, The maxmin delphi method and fuzzy delphi method via fuzzy integration, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 55 (3) (1993) 241–253.
* Y. Kuo, P. Chen, Constructing performance appraisal indicators for mobility of the service industries using fuzzy delphi method, Expert Systems with Applications 35 (2008) 1930–1939.
* N. Falsafi, R. Y. Zenouz, M. M. Mozaffari, Employees performance appraisal with topsis under fuzzy environment, International Journal of Society Systems Science 3 (3) (2011) 272–290.
* K. Subramanyam, M. Venkatachalam, The role of book value in equity valuation: does the stock variable merely proxy for relevant past flows?, Available at SSRN 113388.
* W. C. Barbee Jr, S. Mukherji, G. A. Raines, Do sales-price and debt-equityexplain stock returns better than book-market and firm size?, Financial Analysts Journal 52 (2) (1996) 56–60.
* C. C. Ying, Stock market prices and volumes of sales, Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society (1966) 676–685.
* R. G. Bowman, The importance of a market-value measurement of debt in assessing leverage, Journal of Accounting Research (1980) 242–254.
* A. P. Dempster, Upper and lower probabilities induced by a multivalued mapping, The annals of mathematical statistics (1967) 325–339.
* G. Shafer, et al., A mathematical theory of evidence, Vol. 1, Princeton university press Princeton, 1976.
* L. Hong-dong, Z. Jing, X. Lin, L. Hai-ping, F. Yi, Application of ds evidence theory in combined price forecasting, in: Electric Utility Deregulationand Restructuring and Power Technologies, 2008. DRPT 2008. Third International Conference on, IEEE, 2008, pp. 1025–1029.
* A. Maseleno, M. M. Hasan, Skin diseases expert system using dempstershafer theory, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications 4 (5) (2012) 38.
* C. Zhang, W. Zhu, S. Yang, Banking operational risk management on ds evidence theory, in: Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2007. WiCom 2007. International Conference on, IEEE, 2007, pp. 4640–4644.
* R. Bhattacharyya, Possibilistic sharpe ratio based novice portfolio selection models, in: National Conference on Advancement of Computing in Engineering Research (ACER 13) Krishnagar, West Bengal, India, 2013, pp. 33–45.
* M. Dorigo, M. Birattari, T. St¨utzle, Ant colony optimization, Computational Intelligence Magazine, IEEE 1 (4) (2006) 28–39.
* J.-L. Deneubourg, S. Aron, S. Goss, J. M. Pasteels, The self-organizing exploratory pattern of the argentine ant, Journal of insect behavior 3 (2) (1990) 159–168.
* C.-F. Huang, A hybrid stock selection model using genetic algorithms and support vector regression, Applied Soft Computing 12 (2) (2012) 807–818.
* T.-D. Nguyen, A. W. Lo, Robust ranking and portfolio optimization, European Journal of Operational Research 221 (2) (2012) 407–416.